We are excited to announce that we will be hosting our 3rd annual film festival this year for PressPlay at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema located at the Toyota Music Factory! This year, however, will be significantly different from the previous years for many good reasons:
- We are aligning our film festival with our nonprofit organization “Every Story Begins with PressPlay”
- Submissions will be open to filmmakers around the globe for independently produced films and music videos
- In addition to traditional short films, we also aim to portray a more diversified lineup of films featuring Bollywood, Nollywood, and Asian cinema
- Our festival will span over 2 days: October 24th, and 25th
FILM SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES
- By submitting a film to PPFF, you grant permission to screen your film if officially selected into the 2020 line up.
- You may submit multiple entries; each entry requires its own fee.
- All films must be submitted via FilmFreeway as an online screener (Vimeo, Youtube, Dropbox, etc.). Please also include password protected link.
- Eligible projects must have been completed by 2018, 2019, or on track to be completed in early 2020.
- If your film is selected, you will be asked to provide a digital press kit which includes: head-shot and filmography of director, color and/or B&W stills from the film, screeners for press, and a video trailer (cleared for broadcast).
- Submissions without payment will not be considered. If the submitter fails to pay the submission fee associated with their deadline by 11:59 EST, their submission fee will be increased to coincide with the new deadline. Any unpaid or partially paid submission at the time of submissions closing will be disqualified.