COVID-19 UPDATE – As of 10/12/2020

We hope our festival family (both our team members and festival-goers) is staying safe and well during these unprecedented times.

We wanted to take a moment to give you an update on where our festival stands given the current circumstances surrounding the pandemic.

Given that PressPlay is scheduled to take place in October, we currently have no plans to cancel our festival. When we do open, however, we plan to take the necessary protocols as provided by public health officials to ensure the health and safety of our community and our team members. The health and safety of our festival family is of our utmost priority.

Due to the ever-changing situation, we are diligently monitoring updates and recommendations from public health authorities. We will continue to re-evaluate our steps and actions regularly and will make updates to our website and our social media accounts if we decide to make any changes along the way. Please make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with any changes.

We want to sincerely thank you for your steadfast loyalty, for helping us continue to do what we love, and for continuing to support us as we all do our best to navigate these unprecedented times.

Stay safe friends. Until we meet again!

Warm regards,

The PressPlay Team